Friday, January 06, 2006

What I do when I don't have anything to do

Today was an off day hanging around the RV, calling Camping World and Winnebago about the $189.35 we paid for the honor of having them "fix" the TV/Vent fan static problem (it still happens), washing the RV and windows, and eating tuna fish sandwiches. While running on idle I snapped this long distance picture of a windsock shaped like a chef.


I got a close up of Scrabble Queen's shoe (cute shoe).


Then I got this one of an empty glass on the picnic table.


And an empty table looked like easy pickings.


Then there was the drainage overflow that had nice hanging vegetation.

It even had an iron gate to keep people from going down the drain.


It looked a lot like a dungeon so I decided to go elsewhere.


But only after a picture of an agave perched above the overflow.


Oh and since I was doing the mundane I got this fence.


I lucked out with this lovely picture of pink geraniums with a California Pepper Tree background.


I also got this beautiful BBQ Grill (just kidding).


Steven, Martha and the kids were coming over for burgers and I took this one of Sharyn cutting Tomatoes.


It was a great visit with the other Viel family not to mention Matthew calling to say he and Diana are coming to see us in San Diego before heading to Las Vegas to be married. Other family news includes a letter from Pete saying he was being moved closer to Oregon (only a day's drive) and a better facility. Andrew is mucking around the house and collecting our mail and renting out every room in the house (just kidding he couldn't rent the garage).

Scrabble Score ~ Scrabble Queen 368 - the contender 337 yikes!!!

Quote of the Day
"Alas! the small discredit of a bribe
Scarce hurts the lawyer, but undoes the scribe." ~ Alexander Pope, Epilogue to Satire

No comments:

Copyright

©Paul Viel