Sunday, March 22, 2009

More from Yesterday


We didn't do much today but then again I had more then enough pictures from yesterday. I do have two new pictures from Rancho Takach one of some yard art/farm implement...


...and a good shot of Willie resting. We did go to Costco today but I didn't take pictures there.


Yesterday after leaving Del Mar driving down the coast I got this shot looking toward Torry Pines and the beach below known as Blacks Beach.


In Old Town San Diego I liked this picture of Coyote Cafe ...


... and this Laurel Burch trio of cats handbag.


There was also a fountain with ...


...frogs and flowers


Everything was so colorful in the Old Town Market including these scarves...


...and a really cool woven blanket.


I really liked this red costume/traditional dress worn by a shopkeeper with beautiful coal black hair.


This western wear shop reflected the traditional western house.


For those who like photos in costume this was the place.


If you like color and clothes this is the place.


Here are as couple of floral shots one in blue and one in ...


... white. I still can't believe I got so many good pictures in one day.

We did hear from Matt and he made it safely back to Europe with Diane, four huge suitcases, three backpacks and one laptop. Yikes!

No Scrabble

Quote of the Day
“Buck did not read the newspapers, or he would have known that trouble was brewing, not alone for himself, but for every tide-water dog, strong of muscle and with warm, long hair, from Puget Sound to San Diego” ~ Jack London from
"Call of the Wild" is the story of a dog’s (Buck) journey from living a cocooned life in sunny California, to the unforgiving frozen dunes of the arctic.

1 comment:

Joline said...

Paul,
I already wrote this once but I guess I have to write it again?? I just looked at your latest trip blog. It looks like a fabulous trip and your pictures are beautiful including the ones of your sons and daughters in law!!

Sending love to you and Sharyn,
Joline

Copyright

©Paul Viel