Thursday, May 11, 2006

If this is May we must be in Waldport

Ok So I was not organized very well when we left home. We arrived at Waldport with a thud. I hooked up outside while Scrabble Queen prepared the interior of the Musemobile. HOWEVER, when it was time to connect and align the satellite dish I realized I'd left the remote control at home. OOOOOOpppppppsssssssss.



We did convince Andrew to drive it up to us. He said the drive was very nice and we have Megan to thank for reminding him to bring the remote control (he's a chip off of the old block) with him. They arrived and visited for a short while and it was nice to see them both.

So now we have the satellite remote but a tree blocked the satellite reception so we changed campsites from 26 to 28 and have reception.

But guess what else I forgot? My USB cable used to download pictures from my camera so I can post them on the blog.

But guess what else? Last May we were in this very same campsite and I still have some pictures for the blog.

It's a nice wooded area ...........


.....on a cliff above Alsea Bay where the bay empties into the Pacific Ocean.


Ma favorite subject here is the bridge over the bay.


Oregon has some wonderful bridges and this is one of my favorites.


My favorite view of the bridge is at night.


I won't have any new pictures till probably late Saturday when I have my USB Cable but I hope these were good substitutes.

No Scrabble but almost - maybe tomorrow

Quote of the Day ~
"There are three reasons for becoming a writer: the first is that you need the money; the second that you have something to say that you think the world should know; the third is that you can't think what to do with the long winter evenings." ~ Quentin Crisp (December 25, 1908 - November 21, 1999), was an English writer, artist's model, actor and raconteur known for his memorable and insightful witticisms.

No comments:

Copyright

©Paul Viel