Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Teton Village

Not much to say other than we drove into early spring again. It was nice arriving at Teton village to a crisp coolness in the air. After some very warm days it felt pretty good. I took a few pictures from here in the campground, fixed dinner, Scrabble queen beat me again (I'll get even soon I hope), and I wrote the blog entry for the previous day. I should have added the first picture of the office at the campground in Baker City so I'll add it here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The view is spactacular here in the Tetons. Beautiful mountains all around and yet it's the little scenes that tend to capture my intrest like this picture of the sun filtered through the aspins with some steam rising behind them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

or the view of snake river flowing toward Twin Falls and beyond from a rest stop on the way

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

but I love simple pictures like this one

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

but the grand views are wonderful as well

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well I'm chatting with Matt so I better close for the day ... I'm not very good at talking and construing blogs at the same time.

No comments:

Copyright

©Paul Viel