Thursday, May 26, 2005

Day -1 Prepared to go


Packing up the final gear for a trip to the right shore (if you are in the northern hemisphere). Who knows how long we will be gone but it will be an adventure for sure.

Oregon is the starting point I-5 exit 182 (in this case an entrance) heading north to .........

Camping world to have a roof vent and cover with a high performance, high tech fan....

then on to Cascade Locks, Oregon for the night. The drive up the Columbia should be beautiful as usual.

I'll look for John Kerry windboarding as we go.

We will go through Pendleton to Baker City.

The first day is always the one I need to get my nomadic genes in gear. Hope I can get some good pictures, write some nonsense and enjoy the new Satellite TV and Satellite Radio system installed last week.

Onward and upward,
Paul

No comments:

Copyright

©Paul Viel