Saturday, May 31, 2014

Matt Flys into Portland

 Memorial Day was the 26th and I didn't have a flag picture so when we went to the Portland Airport Post Office I got a picture because I honor and respect the memory of our soldiers.

 From the Post Office parking lot the view of the airport control is impressive...

 ... and zoomed in I could almost see someone up there working.

 Meanwhile back at the P.O.  I thought the Water Plug was less impressive but more colorful.
We watched a Delta flight ready for take off then off it went with a roar
When we went to pick up Nicole for dinner at Sweet Tomato's ...
I got a picture of what I call fantastic Neighborhood art...
...and on the drive there I had to laugh at the whimsical mind of the person who named this restaurant.
Just for fun I captured a shot of this airliner flying overhead at our RV park

Quote of the Day ~ "Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun." ~ Pablo Picasso

No comments:

Copyright

©Paul Viel