Tuesday, January 17, 2012

After the Snow

The day after the snow I went out for a few more pictures in Creswell starting at Garden Lake Park.
 Where I parked was next to a really beautiful barn that was perfect for a snowy picture.

There is a creek that flows into the park creating the lake that took on a very look in the winter...

... and the light of the sun reflecting on the snow created a terrific back lit image.

I found the great leaf that had landed on it's feet looking like a hand drawn person.

Driving our of the park area I saw these people sledding on the berm of the bridge that goes over interstate 5 at exit 182.

 Next I drove over to Sears Road to see what was happening there...


I like the wire wrapped rock boundary markers in this field ...
... where this herd of cattle grazed in the snow...

...Next to a castle on the hill near cougar mountain.

Quote of the Day ~
"And finally Winter, with its bitin', whinin' wind, and all the land will be mantled with snow." ~ Judge Roy Bean




No comments:

Copyright

©Paul Viel