Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve with Friends and Family

We are not big New Years Eve party people and so we planned for an early celebration with Gail, the Crafts, Matt and the grands at Roaring Rapids Pizza.

I forgot to bring my camera but Gail was kind enough to let me snap a few pictures with her new camera. The first was one of a pizza so I decided I'd delete that one and go for this one of Gail and Sharyn.


Sierra and Matt took to the game room and some air hockey...


... where Sierra was a pro


I'm not sure who won but as you can see the score was very close.


Back at the table Gail was praying her camera would survive my skills.


Then she looked worried.


She took over the camera duties with a nice picture of Charlie and Sharon.


Then I got the camera back for this shot of two smiling cuties.


Gail took this really nice shot of the family by the antique Merry-go-round.



I was really pleased our dear friend allowed me to take these pictures of my last blog of 2008, she is a dear.

Happy New Year! to everyone.

No Scrabble

Quote of the Day

"This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!

I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!"
~ William Arthur Ward (American dedicated scholar, author, editor, pastor and teacher)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a nice group ic with you in it.
Happy New Year to you!
~~PF~~

Copyright

©Paul Viel