Saturday, October 06, 2007

Plymouth, CA, 49'er Village and the Fair


Well here I am in Sacramento near the airport and get this shot of a plane landing.


Well guess who flew into Sacramento? Yup, Aunt Vivacious, Vivid Vivian! It's so good to see her again. I got this picture in the Musemobile before Aunt Vivian and Scrabble Queen took off to visit Pete. I stayed behind because ...


I signed up for a space in the October Fest Fair at 49'er Village. Well I got the display setup and ready to show.


Then I got busy selling. It was a great group of people who came by and I enjoyed talking with them as much as I enjoyed the occasional sale.


There were only about seven arts & crafts tables but they were very nice.



We all had a small but steady stream of buyers/viewers.


And the other people with tables were very nice.popcorn This husband and wife had so great pumpkin goodies and some cool hands. Tim, the man in the white tee-shirt, was there for his daughters booth next to this table and even bought some of my pictures.

Of course what is October Fest without the oompah band.

We have a great RV spot and this lake is right behind the Musemobile. It is catch and release Mr. Fisherman.

Great reflections as the day comes to an end.

Scrabble Score The contender $47 the Customers 7 pictures.

Quote of the Day ~
"Some photographers take reality... and impose the domination of their own thought and spirit. Others come before reality more tenderly and a photograph to them is an instrument of love and revelation." Ansel Easton Adams (February 20, 1902 – April 22, 1984) was an American photographer, best known for his black-and-white photographs of the American West.
Matt that's 022002

No comments:

Copyright

©Paul Viel